Please come. Come ready to offer your time and energy. We need people who can do at least ONE thing. Please keep this movement alive. It is great we had a postponement, but we still have HUGE concerns about the loss of that beautiful forest.
Time is a gift - but it can also be the enemy if we don't do anything productive with it and the City ends up pushing this through while we stood down. We've "stormed" some ideas for groups...now we need to "form" some defined approaches to unifying and streamlining our efforts.
Proposed focus groups:
- Media Publicity
- Political Connections/Legislative Outreach Canvasing/Information Distribution
- Communication - Website - savewoodcreek.org
- Fundraising - Grant writing
- Perimeter Neighborhood Impact Research/Outreach
- Infrastructure Concerns/Research
Topic: Save Wood Creek Meeting - Divide and Conquer Time: Jun 4, 2020 06:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting June 4 @ 6:30 PM Join Zoom
Meeting ID: 988 9412 0388
Dial by your location
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
This entry was posted on June 3, 2020 at 1:09 AM and has received 105 views.
There are currently 1 comments.Download attachment. Show Comments