Contact the City Council with your objections to the sale of the Wood Creek property.
Here are some of our tips and suggestions when contacting them:
We urge you to send your objections via email, or call all 7 city council members, and other department leaders as necessary.
If you're speaking on the phone, be brief.
Don't use all of the reasons, pick a few that best resonate with you.
- Include your name, address, and neighborhood
- Our energy needs to be professional
- Present to build support for our cause
- Think in sound bites to be remembered
- Keep it simple
- Speak from what you know
- Put facts before feelings
- Be collected
Adapted to the web from Babby Skowyra's Power-Point Presentation
This entry was posted on June 3, 2020 at 12:58 AM and has received 173 views.
There are currently 1 comments.Download attachment. Show Comments